General Terms and Conditions of Mountain Cart Sölden
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the mountain cart route. These terms must be signed at the Mountain Cart Sölden middle station at the pick-up point.
- Course: The mountain cart route is just under 8 kilometers long. It is not allowed to leave the course. Both maintenance and rescue chain are regulated in the same way as in the "Bike Republic Sölden". Please note that this is a natural track and that it may also have bumps, water channels and surface irregularities. The route must be used with foresight and always ready to brake. The user undertakes to adjust the driving speed to his ability and the track conditions. The users declare that they have checked and understood the braking function themselves before using the route.
- Safety: Helmets are compulsory and closed, sturdy shoes must be used. Appropriate outdoor clothing is also necessary. Helmets are handed out directly at the pick-up point. The user undertakes to observe and comply with the official regulations and safety instructions, as well as any route markings and instructions given by the staff.
- Instruction: There is an instruction for each user given by the mountain cart staff directly at the pick-up point.
- Age: Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to use the route in the presence of a responsible adult. Children under the age of 10 and a height of less than 130 cm are not allowed to use a mountain cart alone. The minimum age for accompanying children is 6 years.
- Driving under the influence of any kind of drugs is prohibited.
- Personal insurance is the responsibility of the mountain cart users themselves.
- Use is only permitted during the operating hours of the mountain lift. Stopping is strictly prohibited.
- The user undertakes to report any personal injury or damage to property that has arisen in connection with use without delay.
- The assertion of claims for damages of any kind against the operator is excluded. The use of the route is at your own peril and risk.